Irate Caller  

Posted by Job in , , , , ,

Here's to you call center agents.

I'm normally a polite guy (naks!). Until Globe Broadband. Globe Broadband has really really bad technical support. Of course, this is not entirely the fault of the Customer Service Representatives I get to talk to.

angry-on-the-phone

During my first months with Globe Broadband, the service was intermittent at best. That meant a lot of time spent calling their hotline. Every time, the CSR asks me about cables connected and shit. Now here's a thought, my record is in there. Check it and you should see that my problem is not about fucking cables. That the service of Globe sucks is not the problem of the CSRs, but seriously, a little IQ can go a long way.

Of course, the only time I'd call the Globe hotline is when the service is down. Which will usually mean I'm in a very bad mood. And then I get to talk to an idiot who assumes I'm an idiot too. This is the part where I'm thankful.

Globe sucks bad enough that I know for a fact that my calls to the hotline won't mean a thing. I just want to vent. I'm gonna quote Barney Stinson here, with his Circle/Chain/Pyramid of Screams. I really wish I can go directly to the one responsible and then just scream and pummel him (or her) to the floor. Unfortunately, Globe only gives us access to you CSRs, so you'll have to do. After an angry phone call to Globe, nothing's really fixed. My case won't improve, Internet won't come back. Because THAT'S HOW BAD THE GLOBE BROADBAND SERVICE IS.

So why do I do it? It's fun. And after an angry phone call. I feel good. I'm sorry poor CSR. Although sometimes, I encounter a good call center agent. Someone who knows how to avoid getting me to talk trash. And when the agent's polite and NOT AN IDIOT, I do not vent out on that poor fellow.

Here's to you call center agents. To the good ones, you're really talented at what you do. To the morons, you're necessary. Customers need people to shout at.

This entry was posted on Monday, October 5, 2009 at Monday, October 05, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment